page d'accueil

Rock Music Blog

vendredi 9 février 2018

Rumplestiltskin - Black Magician (1972)



Vinyl reissue of the rare second album by this UK hard psych/prog oufit that rose out of the ashes of another UK psych outfit called Hungry Wolf. Rumplestiltskin is the classic example of a band that very few even knew existed.  Another band whose records company’s handling of them was apparently tragic.

Réédition en vinyle du rare second album de ce hard rock / prog qui sort des cendres d'Hungry Wolf, une autre formation britannique. Rumplestiltskin est l'exemple classique d'un groupe dont très peu connaissaient l'existence. Un autre groupe dont le traitement par la compagnie de disques était apparemment tragique.

Tracks :
1.   Lord Of The Heaven And The Earth   3:49
2.   Can't You Feel It 3:02
3.   Evil Woman 3:28
4.   I Am The Last Man 6:05
5.   Loneliness Is What My Life's All About 3:58
6.   Through My Looking Glass 3:31
7.   Black Magician's Daughter 2:50
8.   I'm So Afraid I'll Leave Unsaid   2:22
9.   I Am Alone 3:13
10.   I've Had Enough Of The Army    6:46

1972


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire