page d'accueil

Rock Music Blog

lundi 12 février 2018

Phoenix - Phoenix (1969)



This group has connections to the Doobie Brothers, Tiran Porter would replace Dave Shogren on bass for the Doobies’ second album Toulouse Street in 1972. With every listen to the album it goes better and better! There are great compositions combined with an absolutely fitting voice. 

Ce groupe a des liens avec les Doobie Brothers, Tiran Porter remplacera Dave Shogren à la basse pour le deuxième album des Doobies, Toulouse Street, en 1972. A chaque nouvelle écoute de l'album, on le trouve de mieux en mieux! Il y a de grandes compositions combinées avec une voix absolument appropriée.

Tracks :

1.   Julia’s Face
2.   Music On My Mind
3.   I Can’t Lose You Now
4.   Hello Nashville
5.   Thanks For Nothing
6.   Too Many Words
7.   Do Something To Make Somebody Happy
8.   I’m Leaving, You Arrived
9.   Postmark N.Y.C.
10.   Words I Have To Say
11.   Baby I’m Sorry (What Else Can I Say)

1969


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire