page d'accueil

Rock Music Blog

samedi 17 février 2018

Gallagher & Lyle - Breakaway (1976)




The Scottish musical duo of Benny Gallagher and Graham Lyle got their first break in a very big way, being signed in 1968 by the Fab Four themselves to work as in-house songwriters for Apple Records and its performers. This is their most successful album to date and contains their 3 international hit singles, 'I Wanna Stay with You', 'Heart on My Sleeve' & 'Breakaway'.

Le duo musical écossais, Benny Gallagher et Graham Lyle, a connu sa première grande percée en étant signé en 1968 par les Fab Four eux-mêmes pour travailler comme compositeurs internes pour Apple Records et ses interprètes."Breakaway" est leur album le plus réussi à ce jour et contient leurs 3 singles à succès internationaux, "I Wanna Stay With Yous", "Heart on My Sleeve" et "Breakaway".

Tracks :

1.   Breakaway
2.    Stay Young
3.    I Wanna Stay With You
4.    Heart On My Sleeve
5.    Fifteen Summers
6.    Sign Of The Times
7.    If I Needed Someone
8.   Storm In My Soul
9.   Rockwriter
10.   Northern Girl

Enjoy Music :

1976



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire